Welcome to my website!
My name is Kathie Beltz, and I am a professional quilter, teacher, and quilt judge. I am also a Certified Instructor for Studio 180 Design, Deb Tucker’s tool and technique company. Newly launched is my company, Kathie Beltz Quilt Designs, featuring companion quilt patterns for Studio 180 Design tools. Feel free to check out my classes, lectures, retreats, and scheduling calendar.
- My quilt, “Free Fallin’,” won Third Place in the Custom category at Utah Quilting and Sewing Marketplace in Sandy, Utah!
- There’s a brand new pattern from Kathie Beltz Quilt Designs! You’ll just love Stella! Check it out under the Shop tab or under the Classes tab.
- My quilt,”The Big Bang,” won Second Place – Innovative at the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza in Oaks, Pennsylvania!
- My quilt, “The Big Bang,” won an Honorable Mention in Two-Person Group Quilts at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey, PA!
- “Easy Color for Quilters” is definitely my most popular lecture. Check out my schedule on the Calendar page and find out where you can attend!
- This low-tech gal has finally moved into the 21st century, and now has a Facebook page. Check it out at: www.Facebook.com/KathieBeltzQuilter
My website will be updated regularly, so please come back and visit often!
“My future starts when I wake up every morning . . . . Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis