- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Tucker Trimmer
- Eleven unit sizes from 1″ to 6″ finished
- Block and project suggestions included
Tucker Trimmer to the rescue! When you’ve got a bunch of half square triangles to make, this is the technique for you. Using the the Eight at Once Technique Sheet, you’ll be able to make eight half square triangles at a time. Like with all of Deb’s Techniques your half square triangles will be slightly oversized after you are done sewing and pressing so that you can trim them down with your handy dandy Tucker Trimmer.
Difficulty Level: 1